Panama Pana Cotta
Posted on July 13th, 2016 by admin
Panama Panna Cotta
100 g Panama 80% chocolate from Chocolate and Love
4 cups of cream
60 g agave syrup
2 leaves of gelatine, soaked in cold water
- Chop the chocolate in small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Put the cream in a saucepan and add agave syrup. Heat to boiling point.
- Drain gelatine and stir immediately into the hot cream until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate cream into 6 moulds and let them cool down before they are placed in the fridge for 4 hours and ready to serve.